Immigration Remedies for Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence: U nonimmigrant status
Monday October 29 , 2012
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th St12th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan Vidal firstname.lastname@example.org(212) 627-2227 ext. 227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will survey options for immigrant victims of domestic violence and other crimes. This session will concentrate on an in-depth analysis of U nonimmigrant status. Information on recently issued regulations will be discussed. The training will be conducted by Julie E. Dinnerstein, Esq. of Sanctuary for Families.
Register by going to http://www.thenyic.org/training-events.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 3 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): ny102912_U_nonimmigrant.pdf