Working With Muslim Communities
Friday July 27 , 2012
- By: Minnesota Legal Services Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:15 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
William Mitchell College of Law,875 Summit Avenue,St. Paul, MNMap: maps.google.com
Ann ConroyMinnesota Legal Services Coalitionaconroy@mnlegalservices.org651-842-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
This training is an introduction to the religion, family structure and social life of Muslims to better work with and understand the Muslim population in your practice.
Trainer: Abdi G. Elmi
3.00 hours of Elimination of Bias MN CLE credit will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3.00 hours of Elimination of Bias MN CLE credit will be applied for.