The Americans with Disabilities Act: Overview and Current Practice
Friday July 20 , 2012
- By: Minnesota Legal Services Coalition
- Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
William Mitchell College of Law,875 Summit Avenue,St. Paul, MNMap: maps.google.com
Ann ConroyMinnesota Legal Services Coalitionaconroy@mnlegalservices.org651-842-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
This training and panel discussion will give a general overview of the ADA and address current practice under Titles I, II & III.
Trainers: T. J. Conley, Law Office of Thomas J. Conley; Pamela Hoopes, Legal Director, Minnesota Disability Law Center; James Wilkinson, Supervising Attorney, Housing Discrimination Law Project.
2.50 hours of Standard CLE credit will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2.50 hours of Standard MN CLE credit will be applied for.