DC Bar Foundation Fall Reception
Thursday, October 03
- By: DC Bar Foundation
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Alston & Bird LLPThe Atlantic Building950 F Street NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
Lindsey NelmsAlston & Bird LLP
- Website: e2ma.net
Alston & Bird LLP invites you to the DC Bar Foundation Fall Reception.
Please be our guest as the DC Bar Foundation:
- welcomes new members to the Young Lawyers Network Leadership Council
- recognizes the work of grantees and LRAP recipients
- celebrates public interest advocates and allies
There is no charge for this event, but please RSVP by Monday, September 30, to Lindsey Nelms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DC Bar Foundation is the leading private funder of civil legal aid in the District of Columbia. It is committed to the vision that residents of the District have equal access to justice, regardless of income. DCBF's mission is to fund, support, and improve legal representation of the poor, vulnerable, and otherwise disadvantaged in the District of Columbia.
- Download this to your calendar