Social Security Disability Seminar
Friday October 11 , 2013
- By: Law Office of Matthew T. Famiglietti
- Time: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Law Office of Matthew T. Famiglietti2101 L Street NWSuite 800Washington, DCMap: maps.google.com
Law Office of Matthew T. Famiglietti
What You Need to Know About Social Security Disability
With a Special Guest Speaker this year! Office Manager of ODAR Hearing Office for Washington DC area
- Watch a simulated client interview and participate in a simulated ALJ hearing LIVE
- How do I find out if I am eligible for Social Security Disability benefits?
- I have been unable to work due to disability but I have not yet applied for Social Security
- Disability benefits? Does it matter how long I wait before applying?
- I am having trouble getting the Social Security Disability benefits I am entitled to. What do I do now?
- I have been on Social Security Disability and received a letter stating that I am no longer eligible for Social Security Disability benefits, but I am still disabled. Can they really cut off my benefits?
- I am currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits. I am now able to work part- time. Will I lose my benefits?
- What do I do if I receive a letter that says my benefits have been overpaid?
- I am currently receiving Social Security Disability benefits and I am getting married.
- Getting married won't affect my benefits will it?
- Do immigrants have rights to benefits?
- How do I find a qualified Social Security attorney or advocate to represent me?
- How do I deal with the local Social Security Office?
- Where do I file my Social Security Disability or my Supplemental Security Income Benefits application?
The answers to these questions, and more, are covered in this free Social Security Disability Seminar. Join us for this dynamic seminar on Social Security Disability, presented by the Law Office of Matthew T. Famiglietti, PLLC, experts on Social Security Disability law for 19 years. You will be walked through each step, from Initial Application, Reconsideration, ALJ Hearings, and appeals to the Appeals Council and the US District Court. This is one seminar you do not want to miss!
To register, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attachment(s): Social Security Seminar October 2013 Flyer.pdf