Domestic Violence Bench-Bar Dialogue
Tuesday, June 25
- By: D.C. Bar Family Law Section
- Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
D.C. Superior Court500 Indiana Ave, NWJuror's Lounge, 3rd FloorWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
D.C. Bar Sections Office(202) 626-3463
- Website: www.dcbar.org
Please join the judges from the D.C. Superior Court Domestic Violence Unit for an informative discussion regarding the state of the Unit and practice before the Court. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask the panel questions after brief remarks. Light refreshments will be served.
This "Off the Record" evening event program is sponsored by the Programs Committee of the Family Law Section.
Remarks made during "Off the Record" programs may not be used for publication.
- Hon. Jennifer Anderson, D.C. Superior Court
- Hon. Todd Edelman, D.C. Superior Court
- Hon. Jose M. Lopez, D.C. Superior Court
- Hon. William Nooter, D.C. Superior Court
- Hon. Fern Flanagan Saddler, D.C. Superior Court
- Hon. Rainey Brandt, D.C. Superior Court
- William Agosto, Director of the Domestic Violence Unit, D.C. Superior Court
CLE Credit: No
**This is a free event, registration is required. Please click here to register.
- Download this to your calendar