Washington Council of Lawyers Litigation Skills Training
Thursday, May 02
Friday, May 03
- By: Washington Council of Lawyers
- Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Arnold & Porter LLP555 12th Street NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
Nancy LopezWashington Council of Lawyers(202) 942-5063
- Website: www.wclawyers.org
Litigation Skills Training provides a combination of lecture presentations and on your feet skills practice. Topics covered include: opening and closing statements, evidence and impeachment, and direct and cross examination.
This is a two day on your feet NITA-style training that will knock your socks off!
Priced for Public Interest Attorneys! Registration for the full two-day course for public interest and government attorneys is $60 for Council Members and $90 for non-members. Open to private attorneys - $90 for Council Members and $150 for non-members.
For more information and to register on-line, visit: www.washingtoncounciloflawyers.org.
** PLEASE NOTE the corrected dates - May 2 & 3, 2013.
- CLE Credit Comments: This program has been approved for MCLE credit in California (12.75 hours) and New York (14.5 hours). In past years, this program has also been accredited in Virginia; we have submitted the program for MCLE approval in Virginia and expect it to be approved again this year. We are required to inform you that currently credit in Virginia is pending and not guaranteed. We expect that attendees in all other MCLE jurisdictions will be able to submit their own application for approval or, if appropriate, submit the New York certificate for reciprocity.
- Attachment(s): 2013 Litigation Skills Flier _ Schedule 3.30.pdf