Best Practices in Pro Bono: Building Effective Pro Bono Relationships
Wednesday, January 23
- By: Washington Council of Lawyers
- Time: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP801 17th Street NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
Join the Washington Council of Lawyers for our second Best Practices in Pro Bono: Building Effective Pro Bono Relationships conversation. You do not need to have been present for the first conversation to participate in this second of four sessions.
This second conversation in the series is entitled "Keeping it Going" and will feature facilitators Chris Herrling, Pro Bono Counsel at WilmerHale LLP, and Vytas Vergeer, Legal Director at Bread for the City. Our focus will be on how to maintain and support positive pro bono relationships between firms and service providers as well as between clients and pro bono attorneys. Topics will include:
* Training opportunities and skill building;
* Mentoring strategies;
* Setting attorney/client expectations;
* Motivating good work;
* Understanding our clients;
* Maintaining appropriate staffing;
* Firm/provider relationships;
* Recognition and awards.
There is no cost to attend. Please feel free to invite others to join the conversation!
You can register here.
- Download this to your calendar