2013 Youth Law Fair
Saturday March 09 , 2013
- By: D.C. Superior Court, DC Bar Litigation Section
- Time: 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
D.C. Superior Court500 Indiana Ave, NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
D.C. Bar Sections Office email@example.com(202) 626-3455
- Website: www.dcbar.org
The 14th Annual Youth Law Fair will be held on Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the H. Carl Moultrie Courthouse, 500 Indiana Avenue, NW, Washington, DC. This year's theme is "BullyProof!"
- Registration, Courtroom and Cell Block Tours
- Teen Participation in Criminal Mock Trials
- Youth Speak-Out Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Lunch Provided
- Law-Related Career Information
- Door Prizes
Bring Your Cameras!
Registration information coming soon! Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 626-3455 to receive developing information on this exciting event.
District of Columbia Bar Youth Law Fair Volunteer Policy
Individual volunteer efforts are a vital and valuable part of the Youth Law Fair program. We value volunteers' time, dedication and commitment.
A volunteer is defined as "any person who donates approved service without pay or reimbursement."
Who Can Volunteer for the Youth Law Fair?
- D.C. Bar members, staff and their immediate family members
- D.C. Bar Youth Law Fair exhibitors and their staff
- D.C. Bar Youth Law Fair committee members
- Any parent attending the Youth Law Fair with his or her child
- Any licensed lawyer who provides proof of membership in his/her state Bar other than the D.C. Bar
- Any judge, clerk, intern or staff member of the D.C. Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia or the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- Law students from law schools located in the District of Columbia
If you have any questions, please contact the D.C. Bar Sections Office at (202) 626-3455 or email@example.com
This free event is sponsored by the District of Columbia Superior Court and the Litigation Section of the District of Columbia Bar.