How to Promote Good Legal Advice for Immigrants and Protect Your Community against Fraud
Monday June 10 , 2013
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Immigration Advocates Network
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com
The Immigration Advocates Network invites you to join a free webinar, "How to Promote Good Legal Advice for Immigrants and Protect Your Community against Fraud," on Monday, June 10 at 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific.
This webinar will discuss immigration fraud; the unauthorized practice of law; and, how to work with a lawyer.
The panelists are:
- Liz Sweet, Associate Director of the ABA Commission on Immigration;
- Susan Timmons, Associate Director of Practice & Professionalism at the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA); and
- Mary Carmen Madrid-Crost, Chair of AILA's National Consumer Protection & UPL Action Committee.
To register for this free webinar, visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/671674982. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.