Welcome to the LawHelp Interactive Resource Center
This site provides resources for members of the access to justice community who are developing online document assembly initiatives using LawHelp Interactive (LHI).
Where Do I Start?
What Is LawHelp Interactive?
LawHelp Interactive was developed to make implementing document assembly initiatives easier and less costly for legal aid organizations as well as pro bono and court-based access-to-justice programs. Participating programs use HotDocs Corporation's HotDocs Professional, and optionally the Center for Access to Justice and Technology's A2J Author, to create online forms and documents. Templates are uploaded to the LawHelp Interactive server and made available to advocates, pro bono volunteers, and self-represented litigants through legal aid and court websites.
Pro Bono Net, in close collaboration with Ohio State Legal Services Association and the Legal Services Corporation, operates LawHelp Interactive and provides training, shares best practices, and provides the technical infrastructure necessary to offer online document assembly content.
What is Pro Bono Net?
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation. Pro Bono Net uses innovative web-based platforms -- www.probono.net, www.lawhelp.org, www.lawhelpinteractive.org and www.probono.net/probonomanager -- to recruit and support volunteer lawyers and provide direct information and tools for self representation to low-income communities. Learn more at www.probono.net.
Check out the recording and resources for the LHI National Technical Webinar on Managing Document Automation Content here!
LHI News and Events
Other Community News
- Veterans Day, 2014: Message from John G. Levi, Chairman, Board of Directors
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.5 Million in Technology Grants to Legal Aid Organizations: Local Releases
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.5 Million in Technology Grants to Legal Aid Organizations
- Congressman Jerry Nadler, CBS Vice Chair Shari Redstone, Law School Deans Join Legal and Business Leaders in New York City to Mark LSC�s 40th Anniversary
- New York Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman Joins Leading Jurists in Albany for LSC Board Meeting
- LSC Honors Nine New York Attorneys and Law Firms for Pro Bono Service
- Biden, Clinton, Kagan, and Scalia Join Leaders from Government, Business, and Law at Conference Marking LSC�s 40th Anniversary