Welcome to the LawHelp Interactive Resource Center
This site provides resources for members of the access to justice community who are developing online document assembly initiatives using LawHelp Interactive (LHI).
Where Do I Start?
What Is LawHelp Interactive?
LawHelp Interactive was developed to make implementing document assembly initiatives easier and less costly for legal aid organizations as well as pro bono and court-based access-to-justice programs. Participating programs use HotDocs Corporation's HotDocs Professional, and optionally the Center for Access to Justice and Technology's A2J Author, to create online forms and documents. Templates are uploaded to the LawHelp Interactive server and made available to advocates, pro bono volunteers, and self-represented litigants through legal aid and court websites.
Pro Bono Net, in close collaboration with Ohio State Legal Services Association and the Legal Services Corporation, operates LawHelp Interactive and provides training, shares best practices, and provides the technical infrastructure necessary to offer online document assembly content.
What is Pro Bono Net?
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation. Pro Bono Net uses innovative web-based platforms -- www.probono.net, www.lawhelp.org, www.lawhelpinteractive.org and www.probono.net/probonomanager -- to recruit and support volunteer lawyers and provide direct information and tools for self representation to low-income communities. Learn more at www.probono.net.
Check out SLLS' online trainings for attorneys! Visit here for more information.
LHI News and Events
Other Community News
- Litigants Without Lawyers: Four State Supreme Court Justices Brief Senate Staff
- LSC Fiscal Year 2016 Budget Request Sent to Congress
- The Arnold & Porter Foundation and LSC Launched G. Duane Vieth Leadership Development Program for Civil Legal Aid
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services and probono.net/la launch interactive training sessions available 24/7 for pro bono and public interest lawyers, staff, clerks and volunteers.
- LawHelp.org Offers Tax Help to the Public
- Citizenshipworks partners with Voto Latino to promote U.S. naturalization through technology