Welcome to the LawHelp Interactive Resource Center
This site provides resources for members of the access to justice community who are developing online document assembly initiatives using LawHelp Interactive (LHI).
Where Do I Start?
What Is LawHelp Interactive?
LawHelp Interactive was developed to make implementing document assembly initiatives easier and less costly for legal aid organizations as well as pro bono and court-based access-to-justice programs. Participating programs use HotDocs Corporation's HotDocs Professional, and optionally the Center for Access to Justice and Technology's A2J Author, to create online forms and documents. Templates are uploaded to the LawHelp Interactive server and made available to advocates, pro bono volunteers, and self-represented litigants through legal aid and court websites.
Pro Bono Net, in close collaboration with Ohio State Legal Services Association and the Legal Services Corporation, operates LawHelp Interactive and provides training, shares best practices, and provides the technical infrastructure necessary to offer online document assembly content.
What is Pro Bono Net?
Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit dedicated to increasing access to justice through innovative uses of technology and increased volunteer lawyer participation. Pro Bono Net uses innovative web-based platforms -- www.probono.net, www.lawhelp.org, www.lawhelpinteractive.org and www.probono.net/probonomanager -- to recruit and support volunteer lawyers and provide direct information and tools for self representation to low-income communities. Learn more at www.probono.net.
LHI News and Events
Other Community News
- Biden, Clinton, Kagan, and Scalia Join Leaders from Government, Business, and Law at Conference Marking LSC�s 40th Anniversary
- 11 LSC-Grantees Awarded Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant
- LSC Awarded Two-Year $1.2 Million Grant For Midwest Legal Disaster Coordination Project
- LSC Awards First Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grants
- LSC: 40 Years of Championing Equal Access to Justice
- Leading Jurists from Six States Gather in Des Moines for LSC Board Meeting
- LSC to Honor Four Iowa Attorneys and Des Moines-Based Firm for Pro Bono Service