Mastering the Art of Advocacy
Friday October 29 , 2010
- By: Philadelphia VIP, Support Center for Child Advocates
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Earle Mack School of Law at Drexel UniversityRoom 3403141 Chestnut StreetPhiladelphia, PAMap: maps.google.com
Sara WoodsPhiladelphia VIPphillyvip@phillyvip.org215-523-9550
- Website: www.phillyvip.org
Philadelphia VIP and the Support Center for Child Advocates, in conjunction with award-winning trial lawyer Jerry McHugh, will present a free CLE training on Mastering the Art of Advocacy. This court will focus on how to harness the power of ideas--the means by which attorneys can conceptualize and present arguments in the most effective way, to rise above mere presentation of a case and engage in the art of advocacy.
- CLE Credit Comments: Attendees who are current volunteers with VIP or Child Advocates will receive 2.5 free CLE credits.
- Attachment(s): Art of Advocacy flyer (3).pdf