Supreme Court of Texas Rule Change Allowing Military Lawyers to Represent Service Members
- Organization: Supreme Court of Texas
- Author: Jennifer Cafferty at email@example.com
- Document Type: Brief/Motion Papers
- Creation Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010
- Submitted: Tuesday, November 29, 2011
- Attachment: PDF
This is a press release and order from the Supreme Court of Texas regarding a law-practice rule change which allows military attorneys stationed in Texas but licensed elsewhere to represent military service members in select civil proceedings at no charge.