No-Fault Divorce In Virginia: A Practice and Legislative Primer
Thursday October 24
- By: Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- CLE Credit
Dominion Tower999 Waterside DriveSuite 415Norfolk, VAMap: maps.google.com
Learn how to handle uncontested divorces - from start to finish, AND increase pro bono
contributions to the community!
Thursday, October 24, 2013, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Dominion Tower, Suite 415
2 FREE* CLE Credits
Coordinator: Lauren Mehosky, Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia
Hon. Everett A. Martin, Jr., Norfolk Circuit Court Kelly Roberts, Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia
Topics to be covered:
• Divorce statutes, including venue
• Pleadings in uncontested divorces
• When affidavits can be used in lieu of ore tenus hearings
• Procedures and forms used for finalizing divorces
YOU can help make a difference for those who cannot afford legal representation!
*To obtain CLE credit, you agree to take 2 uncontested divorces pro bono, referred by LASEVA.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 CLE Credits