Criminal Record Expungement Training
Friday October 25 , 2013
- By: Project Fresh Start, Homeless Persons Representation Project, Inc.
- Time: 12:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center6751 Columbia Gateway Drive, Room #6Columbia, MDMap: maps.google.com
Basic Training 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
• MD Expungement Law
• Working with Homeless & Low-income clients
• Taking a pro bono case with HPRP
Advanced Training 2:15 - 4:15 PM
• Updates in Expungement Law
• Top 10 Expungement Law mistakes & how to avoid them
• Advanced Case Search tips
In addition, volunteer attorneys will receive malpractice Insurance access to a mentor & case support.
In exchange for this FREE training, new volunteers are required to attend both
the basic & advanced sessions and accept 3 pro bono expungement cases from
HPRP within I year of the training. Each case is typically a 3 hour commitment .
Advanced training is required for existing voluntees who wish to continue to volunteer with the project.