Sixth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono CLE & Awards Presentation
Thursday October 24 , 2013
- By: Champaign County Bar Association, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance, Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI)
- Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Regent Ballroom1406 Regency Drive WestSavoy, ILMap: maps.google.com
Michael BergmannPublic Interest Law Initiative (PILI)312-832-5129
- Website: www.pili-law.org
The Sixth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee is organizing a CLE & Awards Presentation on Thursday, October 24, 2013. The awards will be presented from 11:30 to Noon, with the CLE program from Noon to 1:00 p.m. This event is being cosponsored by the Champaign County Bar Association, Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation and the Public Interest Law Initiative. The event will be held at the Regent Ballroom, located at 1406 Regency Drive West in Savoy, IL.
The CLE program is titled "Ethical Issues in Pro Bono Representation" and Melissa A. Smart, Litigation Group Manager & Senior Counsel Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, will be the presenter. 1.0 hours of professional responsibility MCLE credit is anticipated for this program. The cost for this program is $15 per person and lunch will be provided. Advanced registration is required using the link below, but payment will be collected by cash or check at the door.
Information and registration at: http://www.pili-law.org/6thcircuit.htm#cle.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.0 hour of Illinois professional responsibility CLE credit will be provided to program attendees.
- Attachment(s): CLE Awards Presentation Flyer 2013- with link.pdf