How Do We Stand Up....When They Stand Down? Family Law Issues for Veterans and Military-Connected Families
Saturday, October 19
- By: Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Time: 9:00 AM - 4:45 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Southwestern Law School3050 Wilshire BlvdLos Angeles, CAMap: maps.google.com
Laura CohenSouthwestern Law School213-738-5737
- Website: swlaw.edu
Family Law Issues for Veterans and Military-Connected Families. This event is presented by the Los Angeles Superior Court and Southwestern Law School. It is for family law practitioners, mental health professionals, veteran service providers, judicial officers and law students. The cost is $25 for lunch and CLE credit. Seating is limited and registration is required. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- CLE Credit Comments: This program offers 6 hours of CLE credit. Southwestern is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
- Attachment(s): Veterans Family Law Conference Flyer FINAL 9.6.13.pdf
- Download this to your calendar