Access to Justice: The Changing Horizon in Georgia
Wednesday, October 24
- By: State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Project
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online, GAMap: maps.google.com
State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Project
- Source: Georgia
This one-hour presentation will cover:
- A brief summary of the 2009 Georgia Legal Needs Survey
- Current Court-based Help Center Activity in Georgia
- An Overview of Technologies in Place and under Development to Expand Access to Justice for Low-Income Georgians
- Special Pro Bono-related Approaches to Expanding Access in Georgia
Presenter: Mike Monahan, Director, State Bar of Georgia Pro Bono Project
CLE credit available.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Webinar System Requirements:
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 Hour general CLE Credit, including 1 Hour Professionalism Credit. Cost: For 1 Hour General = $5.00 For Professionalism Credit, add $15.00.
- Download this to your calendar