Eviction Defense: Landlord/Tenant Law
Monday October 22 , 2012
- By: Public Law Center
- Time: 5:30 PM - 8:15 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
UC Irvine School of Law401 East PeltasonIrvine, CAMap: maps.google.com
Vanessa LeonardoPublic Law Center714-41-1010 ext. 280
- Website: www.publiclawcenter.org
Pro Bono Training: Eviction Defense for Low Income Tenants
Join PLC and learn how to effectively litigate unlawful detainer actions while serving our low income community.
Monday, October 22, 2012
Registration is at 5:30 pm, Program from 6-8:15 pm
2 CLE units pending certification.
Vanessa Leonardo, Esq.
Public Law Center
Proud Usahacharoenporn, Esq.
Rutan & Tucker, LLP
Douglas Levin, Esq.
• Overview of the unlawful detainer process
• How to respond to an unlawful detainer complaint
• Common defenses to an unlawful detainer complaint
• Discovery in an unlawful detainer proceeding
• Trial preparation and negotiating settlement
Free in exchange for committing to represent one PLC unlawful detainer case within one year of the training.
UC Irvine School of Law
401 East Peltason
Irvine, CA 92697
Light dinner and beverages will be provided.
Click "Next" to register now!
- CLE Credit Comments: Earn 2 CLE units (CLEs for attorney participants only) for attending this training.