How to Prepare and Submit a Fee Waiver Request to the USCIS
Tuesday, March 04
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between Sixth and Seventh Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
With the recent increase in fees for immigration applications and petitions, more practitioners seek to submit to the USCIS requests for a fee waiver for clients who are unable to pay the fees. The training will cover the USCIS fee waiver guidance and the Form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver, as well as provide practical tips for preparing and submitting a fee waiver request. This training will be conducted by Helen Drook, Esq., Senior Staff Attorney with the New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG).
To register, visit https://www.thedatabank.com/dpg/376/mtglistproc.asp?formid=Events&caleventid=22297.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credits: 1 credit in professional practice.
- Download this to your calendar