The New Asylum EAD Clock Rules
Wednesday, December 11
- By: Immigration Advocates Network, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project and American Immigration Council
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This webinar will review the settlement of the nationwide ABT v. USCIS asylum EAD clock class action, which takes effect December 3, 2013. It will cover who is in the class and subclasses, what is the relief, and how to file a complaint if the settlement is not properly applied. The panelists are Iris Gomez, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute; Chris Strawn, Northwest Immigrant Rights Project; and, Emily Creighton, American Immigration Council.
To register for this free webinar, visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/461038974. After registering you will receive a confirmation email on how to join the webinar.
- Download this to your calendar