Asylee and Refugee Adjustment of Status
Tuesday, February 25
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th FloorLarge Conference RoomNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This workshop will cover asylee and refugee adjustment of status. Although refugees and asylees are often thought of as the same immigration category, the two statuses are very different especially when applying for adjustment of status. Learn about the differences in adjustment filings for refugees, asylees, and derivatives. This training will also cover filing nunc pro tunc asylum applications. Tara Pinkham, Esq., Associate Director for Immigration, Church World Service will conduct this training.
Register at https://www.thedatabank.com/dpg/376/mtglistproc.asp?formid=Events&caleventid=22272.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Download this to your calendar