California Employment Law Update 2013
Tuesday, September 10
- By: PLI
- Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
PLI California Center685 Market StreetSan Francisco and Webinar, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.pli.edu
Why you should attend
PLI's California Employment Law Update addresses the issues confronted by employment law advisers, litigators and human resources management and professionals, with particular emphasis on California State law considerations. This program combines a comprehensive review of case law and regulatory developments, an in-depth analysis of emerging issues, and practical guidance about best practices to maximize employment law compliance, mitigate legal risk and achieve business objectives.
What you will learn
- Year-In-Review: a summary of important United States and California Supreme Court and federal and state appellate case law developments
- Key developments in Federal and California wage-and-hour law
- Federal and California trends in disability discrimination, including tips on addressing accommodation
- The EEOC's Strategic Enforcement Plan: What it means for employers and employees
- Whistleblower claims - plaintiff and employer perspectives
Who should attend
This program is designed for professionals who seek an in-depth analysis and discussion of often subtle and rapidly evolving issues in employment law compliance. Plaintiff and management attorneys, in-house counsel, compliance officials, human resources executives and government enforcement agency staff will all benefit from this program.
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at email@example.com for more details.
All cancellations received 3 business days prior to the program will be refunded 100%. If you do not cancel within the allotted time period, payment is due in full. You may substitute another individual to attend the program at any time.
- CLE Credit Comments: NY: 6.00 Professional Practice; 1.00 Ethics