National Public Interest College of Advocacy
Friday, October 11
Friday, October 18
- By: Benchmark Institute, Benchmark Institute Foundation
- Time: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Pajaro Dunes Resort105 Shell DriveWatsonville, CAMap: maps.google.com
Marta MoraBenchmark Institute415-695-9296 or 310-387-6833
- Website: www.benchmarkinstitute.org
IN COLLABORATION WITH BENCHMARK INSTITUTE FOUNDATION, the NATIONAL PUBLIC INTEREST COLLEGE OF ADVOCACY develops the fundamental skills and information necessary to competently serve low income and underrepresented communities. It includes law and motion, legal planning and problem solving, deposition and negotiation skills; substantive law overviews; and leadership skills of cross-cultural communication and collaboration. Tracks for lawyers, advocates, and support staff.
This 8-day training begins with registration on Friday, October 11 at 1:45 p.m. and ends on Friday, October 18 at 1:00 p.m.
- CLE Credit Comments: The College normally qualifies for CLE credit throughout the United States. The State Bar of California has approved the College for MCLE credit totaling 51 hours, including 1 hour for the elimination of bias credit. Benchmark certifies that the College conforms to standards for approved education activities prescribed by the State Bar of California regulations governing minimum continuing legal education.
- Download this to your calendar