VLP - Family Law 102
Tuesday, November 19
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Time: 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Volunteer Lawyers Project99 Chauncy Street, Suite 400Boston, MAMap: maps.google.com
For questions, contact Isabel Burney.Sign up online at the Volunteerhub website below.617-423-0648 x150
- Website: vlp.volunteerhub.com
- Source: Massachusetts > Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
A more in-depth training in Domestic Relations Law. This training will cover Temporary Orders, Pre-Trial Conferences, and how to finalize a divorce or other family law matter.
VLP trainings are offered free of charge to active volunteers. Please see the VLP Training Policy.
Sign Up Online Now. You will need to log in to Volunteerhub in order to sign up online.
- Download this to your calendar