PILnet European Pro Bono Forum
Thursday October 25
Friday October 26 2012
- By: PILnet
- Time Zone: Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
Madrid, SpainMap: maps.google.com
- Source: National > IBA International Pro Bono
PILnet's European Pro Bono Forum has become an essential event for the quickly growing pro bono community across the continent-and around the world.
Join us at this year's Forum for a vital gathering of top legal experts, heads of bar associations, and pro bono supporters from law firms, corporations, NGOs, and law schools, collaborating to better deliver justice and protect rights.
Register NOW for reduced early rates.
The 2012 Forum will be opened by Antonio Hernández-Gil Álvarez-Cienfuegos, dean of the Madrid Bar Association, and will feature workshop streams on:
• Pro bono in Spain
• Pro bono and human rights
• Pro bono developments around the world
• Developing the pro bono infrastructure.
Last year's Forum in Berlin represented a high-water mark for pro bono in Europe, and the 2012 Forum promises to expand this success. So mark your calendar and join us in October!
• Reduced-price early registration ends 14 September.
• NGOs and small firms are eligible for lower rates.
• Hotel rooms are available at special rates before 21 September.
For more details, to register, and to read about last year's Forum, visit us at www.probonoforum.eu.