Social Security Disability
Tuesday, February 08
- By: The Legal Aid Society
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Shearman & Sterling LLP599 Lexington AvenueNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: New York
Learn how to represent disabled children and adults at administrative hearings before the Social Security Administration. Successful clients receive higher monthly income and are entitled to Medicaid or Medicare benefits to cover the cost of medical treatment. The session will cover Social Security law and practice including how to gather and analyze medical evidence, the examination of parties and witnesses, drafting effective pre-hearing memoranda, and oral argument.
Faculty Chairs: Anne Callagy, Esq., and Jocelyne Martinez, Esq., Civil Practice
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Attachment(s): The Legal Aid Society 2010-2011 CLE Pro Bono Training Program (2).pdf
- Download this to your calendar