Asylum Step by Step: Getting the Story Out
Tuesday September 24 , 2013
- By: The Immigration Advocates Network, The Advocates for Human Rights
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com
- Source: National
The Immigration Advocates Network and The Advocates for Human Rights invite you to join a free webinar, "Asylum Step by Step: Getting the Story Out," on Tuesday, September 24th at 2:00 pm Eastern / 1:00 pm Central / 12:00 pm Mountain / 11:00 am Pacific. The webinar offers practical advice for interviewing asylum clients and creating a compelling, accurate affidavit in the client's voice. It will discuss the interview setting, client emotions, memory issues, maintaining professional boundaries, common pitfalls, and other practical pointers. The panelists are:
- Deepinder Mayell, Refugee and Immigrant Program Director at The Advocates for Human Rights
- Robert Painter, Staff Attorney at The Advocates
- Sarah Brenes, Staff Attorney at The Advocates
To register for this free webinar, visit https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/155592878. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.