This site contains resources for pro bono & legal services attorneys, law professionals, and law students to assist in your representation of low-income or disadvantaged clients. Please join our community.
Virginia's Online Poverty Law Resource
WELCOME TO PROBONO.NET/VA
This site contains resources for pro bono & legal services attorneys to assist in their representation of low-income or disadvantaged clients.
Would You Like To Volunteer?
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
Regardless if you are an attorney in Botetourt, a law student in Richmond, a paralegal in Norfolk or an interested individual in Fairfax, opportunities are available in all areas of Virginia. The Pro Bono Opportunities Guide is a good place to start when considering pro bono work.
Materials are in the Civil Law practice area. You must be a member for access.
Invaluable briefs, pleadings, court forms, and other materials compiled from Virginia attorneys plus training materials.
CLE opportunities, community trainings, and other events.
For attorneys, law students and advocates seeking pro bono work.
For the exchange of information among colleagues in your area of expertise.
If you are a potential client seeking legal assistance, visit Virginia's client information website, which also provides contact information for the legal aid programs in the state of Virginia.
Legal Services Corporation of Virginia
- Off the Charts Blog: Questions About Apple's Tax Strategy Highlight Risks of a Territorial Tax System
- Off the Charts Blog: Senator Vitter Offers � and Senate Democrats Accept � Stunning Amendment With Racially Tinged Impacts
- Federal Appeals Court Hears First For-Profit Challenge to Contraception Rule
- An Early Look at the Impact of Express Lane Eligibility on Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program Enrollment: : An Analysis of the Statistical Enrollment Data System
- Off the Charts Blog: Critics of Obama Tax Subsidy Proposal Miss Key Points