Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Our Mission is to support Oklahoma advocates participating in pro bono programs throughout Oklahoma.
This site contains helpful resources for pro bono and legal services lawyers, advocates, legal professionals and law students to assist in your representation of low-income or disadvantaged clients.
If you missed the Spring Seminar for Legal Aid's Volunteer Attorney's ...
Watch for Video's soon!
What's here for Lawyers?
- Advocate Resource Center Oklahoma's Civil Law Practice Area
- Information and resources relating to the civil practice of law in Oklahoma
- Choose your own pro bono case New Cases
Lawyers have moved from Search to "Find What you Need...."
Listen to this PodCast from LegalTalkNetwork about the latest technology in search engines.
Legal Information for the Public
This web site is not a free legal advice resource. If you are looking for legal information, please visit http://www.oklaw.orgIf you are looking for a lawyer try the Oklahoma Bar Association's Find A Lawyer Directory or the OKLaw Legal Aid Directory.
- Tulsa Area Fair Housing Partnership , Jun 19
- 2013 OBA Solo and Small Firm Conference , Jun 20 - Jun 22
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma Board of Director's Meeting , Jun 20
- Learn to Write Documents your Clients Really Understand , Jun 25
- Oklahoma Legislative Update 2013 , Jun 26
- View more
- June 2013 Featured Volunteer: LASO Law Student Interns , Jun 18
- Unnatural Disaster: How mortgage servicers are strong-arming the victims of the Moore, OK tornado , Jun 18
- Paralegals and the Access To Justice: Washington's Limited License Legal Technicians give us Food for Thought. , Jun 13
- View more
Considering a career in Public Interest Law... but student loan repayment keeping you from it?
Congress makes it possible with a new Loan Repayment Assistance Program...read more here.
Related article by Georgetown Law Faculty Phillip G. Schrag here.